The school’s Governors are from diverse business, education and military backgrounds and bring with them a wide range of experiences that help to keep TES moving forwards in safe, yet innovative, hands.
They meet each term, together with the Headmaster, Head of Prep and the School Bursar, to discuss and debate the school’s current status and plan strategic development. Meetings are always colourful and lively with a strong sense of purpose. Above all else, the Governors care passionately about the school. We aim to continue to be one of the leading preparatory schools in the Middle East region and to do so rely upon the Governors’ direction and initiatives in support of the Headmaster and the school’s Leadership Team.
The current Governing Committee members are:
- Brig. Andy Barr (Chair)
- Mrs. Caroline Rosinski Al-Saleh (Education)
- Mrs. Wendy Beddison (Education)
- Mr. Kevin Burke (Legal)
- Mr. Gaurav Dokania (Auditors' Representative)
- Mr. Michael Gordon (Education)
- Mr. Sikander Khan (Premises)
- Mrs. Norma Kandari (Business & Administration)
- Mr. Charles Machado (Owner’s Representative)
- Mrs. Jacky Perkins (British Ambassador’s Representative)
- Mr. Roger Winfield (Treasurer)
To contact the Governors please use our online contact form and select "Governors" from the Department drop down menu.