These areas operate for the 12:15pm, 1:30pm and 2.30pm Bus Service.
Bayan, Jabriya, Mishref, Rumathiya, Salmiya, Salwa, Shaab.
One Way: KD265 per academic year - (Deposit: KD50 + Terms: KD85 + KD85 + KD45)
Two Way: KD345 per academic year - (Deposit: KD50 + Terms: KD110 + KD100 + KD 85)
These areas operate for the 2.30pm Bus Service and are for use for pupils from
Reception – Yr 8. Unfortunately this service is not available for Pre KG and KG pupils.
Abu Hasaniyah, Egailia, Fintas, Maboula, Mangaf, Messila, Sabah Al-Salem, Shuhada, Hateen, Benid Al Gar
One Way: KD350 per academic year - (Deposit: KD50 + Terms: KD110 + KD110 + KD80)
Two Way: KD455 per academic year - (Deposit: KD50 + Terms: KD150 + KD150 + KD105)
- I hereby agree to pay the transportation charges as per my selection above. Each term’s payment must be received by the end of the first week of term.
- Places on the bus are only secured following submission of the application form along with payment of a non refundable deposit and when a receipt has been issued.
- Change of home address may result in the discontinuation of the bus service and, in such cases the full term’s fees remain payable.
- The school reserves the right to remove any pupil from travelling on the bus due to behaviour that TES or the Transport Company deems to be unacceptable, and in such cases the full term’s fees remain payable.
- Children must sit down for the duration of the journey and it is compulsory to wear their lap belt at all times. No preparation for exit can be made until the bus is stationary.
- On the return journey children must be met at by an adult at the drop off point. Children in Year 3 and above may be dropped off at home without an adult present if the attached Permission Form has been completed.
- Parents must provide car seats for Pre-Kg and Kg children.
- Requests for other TES
children to travel home on the school bus with your child, must be in writing
to [email protected]
Once you have
confirmation, the parent of the additional child should advise the class
teacher of this by using the Communication book or emailing [email protected].
Children arriving at
the bus without permission will not be permitted to take the bus.
- On the last day of any term, there is no facility to accommodate extra children.
- With the exception of Emergency situations, all changes to the bus schedule must be made in writing to the class teacher or by email to the School Receptionist before 11am.
Accurate end of day routines are essential to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the School Bus Service and un-notified changes and/or non emergency changes on a regular basis may result in the service being cancelled.
There is NO morning pick up service provided on the 1st day of the new Academic Year 2016/17, Monday 4 September 2016.
- An afternoon bus service will be provided on the 1st day of the next Academic Year 2016/17 only for confirmed places where a deposit has been paid by end of Tuesday 14 June 2016.
- Please note that for all registrations that take place between Wednesday 15 June – Saturday 3 September 2016, the bus service will commence on Wednesday 14 September 2016 and will not be available during the 1st week of term.
- The Transport Manager will review all applications and reserves the right to refuse application where past experiences have resulted in late or non payment of fees.
- Please be advised that routes and timings are subject to change.